The Office of Academic Affairs manages all SIPA classroom requests. Please use the link below to reserve/request a room for one-time SIPA events (review sessions, make-up classes, student group meetings) and SIPA student group meetings.
SIPA classroom reservations can be requested during the following periods:
- Fall 2022 - September 19 - December 12, 2022
- Spring 2023 - January 30 - May 1, 2023
Requests must be submitted at least two days in advance. Classrooms cannot be reserved during holidays and building closures.
- Student Organizations: You can sign in using your organization's assigned Columbia email, which will be determined by the Office of Student Affairs.
- Staff & Faculty: You can sign in using your Columbia UNI by clicking the "Sign In With Your UNI" green button on the log-in page.
- For other ad-hoc reservations and questions on classroom booking, please contact SIPA Academic Affairs. Please check room availability and provide us with your room and time preference.
When checking room availability, you can filter the spaces by clicking "Add/Remove Locations" then selecting the building. To view SIPA spaces, select "International Affairs Building."
EMS Login access is ONLY available to SIPA staff, faculty, and student organizations.
To reserve rooms in Lehman Library or any other Columbia Library, please visit Columbia University Libraries link below. Once confirmed, pick up the key at the Lehman Library circulation desk. Like other library materials, the key is checked out on your library account.
- TAs are provided at least one weekly recitation time. Should you need any additional space or need to change your meeting times, please contact your supervisory faculty and/or your program director.
- Capstone Workshops are provided one weekly meeting time. You may request ad hoc space for client meetings and calls, but regular meetings outside class time should be held in the library or a similar space (e.g., Publique, Zoom). If you cannot get a room from any of these options, please contact the Capstone Workshops team.
Technical support for hybrid/electronic classrooms ("eRooms") is available from Monday–Friday, between 8am–8pm, and on call during weekends. Please email [email protected] for assistance, or call 212-854-3633.
For all other support, please submit a ticket to the CUIT Service Desk to ask questions or report an issue. You can also call the Service Desk at 212-854-1919. Customers can expect a response within one business day.