LOGIN to mySIPA Portal (Light version recommended)
Mac OS Big Sur: Not supported.
Mac OS Catalina: You can use Google Chrome or Firefox to log in from the browser. Please go to the advanced setting when you log into Citrix web page on the upper right-hand side. Click on the Advanced tab and select Web browser.
- Light Version browser login recommended (see below)
- Only Operating Systems (OS) in English language are supported.
- Please remember to Logout at the end of each session and not leave any session unattended.
- Introduction to mySIPA Citrix Portal
- Getting Started with mySIPA with any browser (Light version)
- Getting Started with mySIPA | Working with mySIPA Citrix Portal with Citrix Receiver (Windows)
- Getting Started with mySIPA | Working with mySIPA Citrix Portal with Citrix Receiver (Mac)
- Printing from mySIPA Citrix Portal
Logging with Light Version
- “Light Version” allows Citrix desktop access without the need to install Citrix Recevier with limited functionality (see table below).
Difference between web (light version) vs full receiver/workspace
- You will NOT have access to local computing resources such as printers, thumb drives, local hard drives, etc.
- The Desktop session will display in the browser rather than a separate window in Workspace.
Windows light version
Mac light version