Create professional looking presentations for your classes fast using think-cell
Do you use PowerPoint to present in your classes? If so, think-cell – used by most consulting firms - might save you a significant amount of working time and enable you to create professional looking presentations for your coursework. Knowing think-cell could be a valuable skill as you enter the workplace since many employers, including top consulting firms and investment banks, use the software.
think-cell is free to Columbia SIPA students, faculty, and staff. It takes just minutes to learn watching the short video tutorials available for each chart type. See below for helpful training resources and instructions on how to download think-cell.
Why should you consider using think-cell?
- Creating your charts takes 70% less time: Create 40+ chart types, including waterfall, Gantt, and Mekko charts in just 2-3 minutes
- 90% less time when making alterations: Automate changes to your charts with think-cell
- Gain professional skills: Become proficient with the charting software used by top consulting and investment firms
- Better results: Improve your class presentations and impress your audience
How to download think-cell
think-cell is only to be used for academic and nonprofit use by current Columbia SIPA students. People who are no longer enrolled as SIPA students or intend to use the software for non-educational uses will need to obtain a separate license agreement.
The think-cell license key is valid for 6 months. Two weeks prior to the expiration of the key, a new key will be provided on the following page to enrolled SIPA students.
If you agree to the usage agreement, please click below to download think-cell or to receive an updated key.
- Login to Download or Updated Key (requires UNI authentication)
- Go to www.think-cell.com/download to download the software.think-cell is available for both PC and Mac.
How to learn more
To find personalized think-cell help, a searchable user manual, and targeted video tutorials, visit https://www.think-cell.com/support
- Watch this think-cell overview video
- Watch this 3 minute video to learn how to create your first chart
- See all of think-cell’s 40+ chart types and features here
- Learn how to link an Excel file to your think-cell Power Point chart and automate data updates here