Courses in Sustainable Investing @ SIPA
SIRI has launched several new courses in sustainable investing. The following courses are currently being offered at SIPA:
|Financial Economics of Climate and Sustainability | Instructors: Patrick Bolton, Ben Caldecott, Caroline Flammer, Stefano Giglio, Geoffrey Heal, Marcin Kacperczyk, Stefan Reichelstein, Laura Starks, Peter Tufano|
|INAF U6695 - Climate Finance, Policy, and the Just Transition | Instructor: David Wood|
|INAF U6705 - Environmental, Social and Governance Reporting | Instructor: Neri Bukspan|
|INAF U6886 - Social Impact: Business, Society, and the Natural Environment | Instructor: Caroline Flammer|
|INAF U6690 - Sustainable Finance I: Foundations of ESG Investing | Instructor: Lukasz Pomorski|
|INAF U6692 - Sustainable Finance II: System-level Investing | Instructor: William Burckart and Caroline Flammer|
|INAF U8908 - Sustainable Investing Research Consulting Project | Instructor: Caroline Flammer|
Read about the Students' Reflections on their Sustainable Investing Research Consulting Project Experience. Read more >>
Our students regularly take part in sustainable investing case competitions such as the IEN Student Corporate Engagement Challenge, Kellogg-Morgan Stanley Sustainable Investing Challenge, Turner MIINT, and the Net Impact Sustainable Cities Impact Investing Challenge. If you are a current Columbia student and interested in participating, contact us.
SIRI Careers in Sustainable Investing
Are you a SIPA student/alumni interested in pursuing a career in sustainable finance, impact investing, ESG, corporate sustainability, or social entrepreneurship?
- Please visit SIPALink for current job and internship opportunities in sustainable investing. SIRI closely works together with SIPA’s Career Advancement Center and posts all opportunities on SIPALink (you can use the search filter “Sustainable Investing Research Initiative (SIRI)”).
- Join us for our upcoming SIRI Sustainable Investing Career Fair in Fall 2023! Stay tuned for more information.
Are you a recruiter looking to fill your internship/job openings in sustainable finance, impact investing, ESG, corporate sustainability, social entrepreneurship, etc. with well-trained, talented, and passionate graduate students?
- Contact us at [email protected]! We will be most happy to share your internship and job opportunities with our graduate (Masters and PhD) students and alumni.
- Join us for our upcoming SIRI Sustainable Investing Career Fair in Fall 2023! The inaugural career fair took place on Jan 30, 2023.
- Visit the “Engage with Us” tab to explore additional ways how to connect, support, and engage with the Sustainable Investing Research Initiative. We look forward to hearing from you!