Annually, HCF distributes over $4.5 million to deserving students, making it the third largest private provider of post-secondary scholarships in the state. Our scholarships support students who are pursuing degrees from colleges and universities, as well as those obtaining career and technical education at a community college.
Each scholarship has specific eligibility criteria defined by the donor when the fund is established. General criteria that apply to most scholarships include:
- Be a resident of the State of Hawai‘i
- Demonstrate financial need
- Attend an accredited two or four year not for profit institution within the United States as either an undergraduate or graduate student
- Be a full-time student as determined by your institution
- Maintain a minimum 2.7 GPA (unless otherwise stated)