SIPASA is SIPA's principal student government body.
SIPASA is the liaison between the SIPA student body, Office of Student Affairs, and the Columbia University administration. It aims to improve the overall student experience at SIPA by:
- Representing varied student interests to the administration
- Assisting in the formation of new student groups and budget allocation
- Ensuring access to internal school facilities and SIPA merchandise
- Mobilizing resources for organizing student orientation
- Planning and executing the annual SIPA social calendar
- Raising funds for the class gift and scholarships
Every position within SIPASA is an elected post, filled through a democratic election process, held during late November/early December. The term is from January to December.
Please join SIPASA on Tuesdays from 1:30 - 2:30PM for Coffee Hours in Publique. Bring us your questions, concerns, life stories, or just come for a free cup of coffee & hang out!