Support Staff are paid on a bi-weekly basis are expected to report their hours worked and absences taken each pay period. This information is entered and submitted electronically through the Time & Labor and Absence Management (TLAM) system, accessed via the MyColumbia portal.
Completion of time sheets is a legal requirement of the Fair Labor Standards Act.
- FY23 Bi-Weekly PAC Timesheet Processing Schedule
- PAC Timesheets and Absence Management: This video course provides an overview of how to submit timesheets via the [email protected] (PAC) Time & Labor module. You will be asked to sign in with your UNI and password. Once on the page, simply click the blue "Enroll" or "View Summary" button to begin.
- Timesheet Entry for Support Staff: Completion of time sheets is a legal requirement of the Fair Labor Standards Act.
- PAC Timesheet Entry Training Guide
Absence Management is a paid time off tracking system that is integrated with the University’s Human Resources system, PAC. Some of the features available in this new time off system include:
- Absence Forecasting Tool – use this tool to forecast future vacation and personal day absences to determine if you have enough available time to take the absence.
- Additional Absence Balance Views – when entering a vacation or personal day request, you will see three balance amounts. If the projected balance is negative, it will be highlighted in red on the Request Absence page:
- Current Balance: as of the last date Absence finalized for the employee (date is displayed).
- Balance Through this Request: balance through the request date and includes submitted or approved absences through current request
- Balance at 06/30/YEAR: the balance through the end of the Fiscal Year