|Summer 2022||Fall 2022||Spring 2023||Total|
|Medical Insurance (may be waived by domestic students)||984||1,596||2,593||5,173|
|Health Service Fee||450||654||654||1,758|
|SIPA IT/AV Fee||200||200||200||600|
|University Services and Support Fee||482||554||554||1,590|
|Student Activity Fee||60||60||120|
|Total Direct Costs (charged by Columbia University)||33,715||34,558||35,555||103,828|
ESTIMATED Indirect Costs
|Total Estimated Indirect Costs||8,719||11,424||14,437||34,580|
TOTAL ESTIMATED COST
- All students in their first semester of enrollment at Columbia University are charged a $105 Document Fee (formerly known as Transcript Fee).
- International students must pay:
- medical insurance
- $135 per semester International Students Fee
- $106 I-20 fee only during their first semester of enrollment
- Total Estimated Cost of Attendance includes both direct and indirect costs.
- Direct costs are those charged by Columbia University. The tuition and fees indicated above are for the stated year only. All tuition and fees assume full-time attendance; your costs may vary if you do not enroll full-time. Additional tuition charges for enrollment in excess of 19 credits in a semester are $2,632 per credit. For information on billing and payments, please visit the University's Student Financial Services website.
- Indirect costs are not billed by Columbia and reflect estimated living and miscellaneous expenses incurred by students for the academic year; yours may vary.
- Figures above do not include the costs of relocating to New York, if applicable.