Time & Labor and Absence Management (TLAM) is a paid time off tracking system that is integrated with the University’s Human Resources system, PAC. TLAM has replaced monthly excel tracking sheets and Quarterly usage reports used by all Full-Time and Part-Time Officers of Administration. In the online system, you will be able to enter your absence requests to your manager electronically for approval.
- FY23 Semi-Monthly Absence Processing Schedule
- PAC Absence Management: This video course provides an overview of how to use the Absence Management functionality within PAC to record time off and submit requests to your manager. You will be asked to sign in with your UNI and password. Once on the page, simply click the blue "Enroll" or "View Summary" button to begin.
- PAC Absence Entry Job Aid
- PAC Absence Entry Training Guide
- PAC Absence Management FAQs for Officer Employees.pdf
Absence Management is a paid time off tracking system that is integrated with the University’s Human Resources system, PAC. Some of the features available in this new time off system include:
- Absence Forecasting Tool – use this tool to forecast future vacation and personal day absences to determine if you have enough available time to take the absence.
- Additional Absence Balance Views – when entering a vacation or personal day request, you will see three balance amounts. If the projected balance is negative, it will be highlighted in red on the Request Absence page:
- Current Balance: as of the last date Absence finalized for the employee (date is displayed).
- Balance Through this Request: balance through the request date and includes submitted or approved absences through current request
- Balance at 06/30/YEAR: the balance through the end of the Fiscal Year